Wednesday 4 November 2020

How to Make Perfect My Chili

My Chili.

My Chili You can have My Chili using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Chili

  1. You need 1 each of 1.5 lb ground beef.
  2. You need 3 each of Hot Italian Sausages (unskinned).
  3. It's 2 of lrg cans of Pinto Beans.
  4. Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
  5. Prepare 1 can of great Northern beans.
  6. You need 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
  7. It's 1 can of tomato paste.
  8. It's 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
  9. Prepare 2 of big cans tomato sauce.
  10. It's 1 tbsp of chili powder.
  11. Prepare 1 tbsp of ground red pepper flakes.
  12. You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
  13. You need 1 tbsp of galic powder.
  14. It's 1 tbsp of oregano.
  15. You need 1 tbsp of basil.
  16. It's 1 tbsp of paprika.
  17. Prepare 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
  18. It's 1 box of beef stock.
  19. It's 2 of big cans of water (Pinto Beans can).

My Chili instructions

  1. In large pot Brown meat. Then drain oil. Place meat back in pot. Add all ingredients. Bring to a Boil. Once boiling put to simmer. For about 2-3 hours. Add water if needed. Adjust ingredients as needed. I only adjust the cumin and/or chili powder. Depends how spicy you like it..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Blog Archive