Saturday 7 November 2020

Recipe: 2021 Kielbasa, onion, and apples oh my!

Kielbasa, onion, and apples oh my!. Quick (and healthy) Light Kielbasa Apple Onion Skillet recipe - A low fat and low carb dinner with a savory-sweet punch! Here I sautรฉed low fat turkey kielbasa sausage with apples, onions, and rosemary. Then I whisked in a simple tangy-sweet sauce made with Gluten Free (and High Fructose.

Kielbasa, onion,  and apples oh my! My boys LOVE kielbasa and I've been looking for easy ways to jazz it up. Can't wait to try this out! I use turkey kielbasa and only green peppers since my husband only likes green peppers. You can have Kielbasa, onion, and apples oh my! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Kielbasa, onion, and apples oh my!

  1. You need 3 of links kielbasa ..about 1 lb.
  2. It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
  3. Prepare 2 large of onion, chopped.
  4. You need of black pepper.
  5. Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
  6. You need 1 large of granny smith apple, diced.
  7. Prepare 2 cup of low Salt chicken broth.
  8. It's 1 box of penne pasta. 1 lbs. or pasta of choice..
  9. It's of grated parmesan cheese.

It was so good he thought my substituted chicken (apple smoked with chardonnay) sausage was kielbasa. In a large non-stick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Heat butter in a large skillet. Apple is one of the main protagonists and titular characters of the Cartoon Network series Apple & Onion.

Kielbasa, onion, and apples oh my! step by step

  1. In oil over medium heat, sear kielbasa. When browned, remove from pan..
  2. Lower heat melt butter and caramelize onions. About 20 minutes..
  3. Put penne on to boil..
  4. After onions have caramelized golden brown, add broth and apples and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 12 minutes..
  5. Pasta should be ready. Drain and reserve..
  6. Slice kielbasa to desired size (I like 1/4 inch) and add to simmering mixture. Simmer until slightly thickened..
  7. Once reduced to desired thickness, add pasta, stir and serve..
  8. Top with Parmesan to taste. Season as desired. I found the kielbasa and Parmesan added enough salt for me..
  9. Alter onion and apple ratio if desired. The result is a mellow but sweet comforting mixture. Tastes even better the next day..

He is currently living in a small house on top of an apartment building with his roommate and best friend Onion. Growing up, my friends and I used to devour pies at our local parlor. Of course, now that my teenaged metabolism is a thing of the past, I try not to A savory summertime Tomato Pie made by layering tomatoes slices, basil onion and a cheese spread into a pie crust and baking it until golden and bubbly. onions. kielbasa sausages. chicken broth. tart apples. Where's the full recipe - why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Blog Archive